'Lazy' Peach Blossom Lemonade
This quick and easy lemonade is made with whole lemons, a peach, and orange blossom water.
Servings: 4 servings
- 2 whole lemons, washed, skin and pith removed
- 1 whole peach, washed and pit removed
- 2-4 Tbsp granulated sugar (or alternative sweetener)
- ¼ tsp orange blossom water
- 2 cups cold water (16 fl. oz / 470ml)
Wash your lemons. Using a paring knife, remove the skin and pith from your lemons, discard.
Wash your peach, slice in half and remove the pit and discard.
If desired, cut each lemon in half and remove seeds. Place whole lemons and peach into your blender with 2 Tbsp granulated sugar (or other sweetener), and 2 cups (470ml) cold water. If you want frozen lemonade, substitute 1 cup ice plus 1 cup water.
Blend for a full minute. Test for sweetness, and add more sugar if desired.
Serve over crushed ice. Enjoy!